Fiber mesh – woven, anti-alkali protection, used to avoid possible tensions in the setting and drying plaster mortars, microcement and micro-concrete.
High performance tensile strength, which according to laboratory analyses indicate the following results;
- Longitudinal direction of the mesh is of; 1.820Kg / m2
- Cross direction of the mesh is of; 1,950 Kg / m2
Rolls of 50 m2
1) The substrate must be clean, bonded and free of oils, dust, chipped or poorly fixed parts.
2) Placement of the mesh:
- Apply a first coat of mortar and when it is still fresh, overlap the mesh with a smooth trowel, pressing from the centre of the mesh towards the sides.
- Proceed to the application of the second pestle after the first one has hardened.