ClaudiCemento microcement is a thin and versatile concrete based material enabling the creation of elegant, unique and colourful surfaces, including floors and walls, and is the micro-coating chosen by professional interior designers to provide quality and unions to any project.
ClaudiCemento microcement can be applied to a variety of surfaces, both horizontal and vertical, to create a decorative and hard-wearing finish. It is perfect when you aim to achieve an industrial flair in decorative indoor properties.
It can be applied on a floor, bathrooms, furniture, stairs, walls and ceilings.
ClaudiCemento microcement main characteristics:
- minimum thickness of approximately 2/3mm
- Great adhesive capacity
- for new or old surfaces
- great mechanical resistance
- anti – allergic
- easy to keep clean
- 30 % more of thermal permeability than any other floor material
- can be applied in wet rooms
- quick and easy to apply – does not generate waste
- Available in a wide range of colours and finishes
- Its texture can be imprinted
- is dust-proof as opposed to regular concrete.
ClaudiCemento Microcement system was created to satisfy installers and their clients!
ClaudiCemento Microcement system is a comprehensive system with high quality products which gives great aesthetics to any project. It has been designed to support and enable installers to fulfil the vision of designers and the wishes of their clients through their work.
ClaudiCemento Microcement system as an innovative, classy and decorative flooring and wall cladding for a new or old substrates, can be applied on concrete, wood, metal, plastic, asphalt, terrazzo or smooth ceramic which makes it perfect for any project.
5 main reasons why you should choose ClaudiCemento Microcement system
1.High quality products with each and every order you make
All ClaudiCemento products are produced by one manufacturer with their own laboratories. This ensures that all products have a uniform composition, which guarantees the same high quality every time you purchase our products and use them in your projects.
2.ClaudiCemento system is a complete system that allows installation on any type of substrate
ClaudiCemento system provides solutions for all substrate conditions, it is a complete system which allows an installation on any type of substrate; by incorporating highly specialised products into the system, the substratecan be repaired and/or protect from moisture prior to ClaudiCemento microcement installation.
- Microcement installation on irregular substrate – our unique FIX ALL product gives you the possibility of installing a microcement on an even / irregular substrate. FIX ALL enables you to easily fix the substrate, and prevent any cracks resulting from the installation of microcement on a poorly prepared and/or irregular surface. The biggest advantage of FIX ALL is its non-shrinking ability during the curing/drying processes. This product is very easy to work with and it smoothest nicely without melting.
- Microcement installation on substrate with moisture problems – FLEXY FIX – a quick-to-install product, protects against moisture and water penetration from the ground. once dry, it is flexible and elastic, hence it also gives additional protection from any potential cracking. It is ideal for installing micro cement in garages, basements, swimming pools etc.
- Microcement installation in the areas with a risk of standing waters and /or on low pitch surfaces where water can accumulate – Protector Dur Epoxy is our ‘’agent 007’’ in the sealer class, unique and the only sealer on the market with such properties; it is best to use in the areas with a risk of standing waters and /or on low pitch surfaces where water can accumulate. It is ultra hard which makes it ideal for commercial premises.
3.ClaudiCemento products are installer friendly
- ClaudiCemento Microcement due to an appropriate graining size, it does not form clumps when mixed and thoroughly covers a substrate and is very easy to apply. Furthermore, the ClaudiCemento Base is based on a crystal resin, which is mixed with water. This provides a number of benefits, such as: making dosing easier, it reduces the amount of wasted material and it does not bind/set as quickly as resin based microcement (slower biding time gives an installer more time for application, which is especially useful during installations at higher temperatures).
- High Quality Sealers – Protector Dur Matt, Satin and Epoxy are all 100% waterproof, provide guarantee of preventing stains or leakage.
- Protector Dur Matt and Protector Dur Satin are very installer-friendly – they are easy to use, both spread very smoothly over the surface, do not thicken immediately allowing application time, yet their ‘touch dry’ time after application is only 60 min.
- Fiber mesh – in ClaudiCemento system we use a fiber mesh straight after No1 Sealer application. This ensures that the fiber mesh sticks to the substrate and does not move, which makes the first cost of microcement application very easy.
4.Competitive prices and very attractive offers for Registered Installers
ClaudiCemento system has one of the most competitive prices on the European market. Retail price of ClaudiCemento system start just from £15.90 + VAT.Furthermore, our Registered Installer benefit from :
- Discounts on our products, we offer three types of discounts: Silver, Golden and Platinum Register Installer discounts.
- Become part of our marketing strategy, which will increase knowledge about your company and its services
- Get access to our workshops and marketing materials, such as samples for future clients
Order by collection in London or by delivery – no need to wait for weeks for your order!
ClaudiCemento system consist of:
- Sealer no1 – hardener and sealer, improves adhesion to the substrate. To be used as a perpetration to ClaudiCemento Base application.
- ClaudiCemento Base – has larger aggregate and gives the microcement strength
- ClaudiCemento Fine or Deck microcement (one, two or three coats depending on the desired finish. Depending on the look you are trying to achieve and where you wish to apply your microcement).
- Primer Protector – it is a necessary product to avoid the softening produced by varnishes which are applied as the final coats of the system.
- Protector Dur Satin, Matt or Epoxy – finishing coat to protect the finished floor and give it a matt or satin look. The sealer you choose will be determined on how you want the finished surface to look and its function
All floor applications use a fiber mesh for strength and cohesion, ensuring greater durability and minimising the risk of cracks rising from the base.
FIX ALL – repair and base mortar for the ClaudiCemento system which should be used in the case of problematic, weak, uneven surfaces.
FLEXY FIX – sealer with advanced formula for any substrate requiring high waterproofing isolation , to be applied after No. Sealer
Number of products required to lay 100 square meters of ClaudiCemento Microcement:
|TYPE OF FINISH|
|*||ClaudiCemento Fine + Primer Dur Matt / Satin||ClaudiCemento Fine + Primer Dur Epoxy||ClaudiCemento Deck + Primer Dur Matt / Satin||ClaudiCemento Deck + Primer Dur Epoxy|
|Protector DUR Matt/Satin||2||N/A||2||N/A|
|Protector DUR EPOXY||N/A||3||N/A||3|
ClaudiCemento Microcement cost per square meter on 100m2
|ClaudiCemento Fine + Primer Dur Matt / Satin||ClaudiCemento Fine + Primer Dur Epoxy||ClaudiCemento Deck + Primer Dur Matt / Satin||ClaudiCemento Deck + Primer Dur Epoxy|