Attend our two days microcement course, gain new skills and become a microcement installer !
Become a microcement installer today !
NEXT COURSE DATE:
- 1st and 2nd of April 2023
- 22nd and 23rd of April 2023
‘We’re not going to be the first to this party, but we’re going to be the best’ – Stave Jobs
Learning new skills is the easiest and the most cost–effective way to expand your business, help it to grow, and keep up with the latest trends.
Microcement has been selected by professional interior designers and architects as one of the most innovative and attractive product.
To ensure the success of any business, it is essential to understand the market and stay up to date with the latest design ideas and trends
Our experienced team can provide high–quality training to help you supply and install our high–quality and increasingly popular microcement system.
We are dedicated to helping construction companies, their staff, as well as smaller businesses to grow, develop, and deliver outstanding services more effectively.
Benefits – what will you get from attending ClaudiCemento microcement course?
- Gain knowledge and skills enabling you to install microcement
- Become a registered installer and receive considerable discounts on our products, access priority delivery and be included in our marketing which raises awareness of your business and service
- Free marketing materials, such as samples for your future clients
- Certificate of attendance
- Literature – Microcement application manual
Outcomes – what will you learn at out 2 days microcement course ?
- Thorough understanding of the ClaudiCemento Microcement system
- Ability to assess different types of substrates and risks
- Thorough understanding of different techniques of microcement application
- Ability to apply microcement on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Ability to apply microcement on furniture
- Ability to achieve different types of finishes
- Knowledge of how to plan and assess budget for microcement application
- Knowledge of how to promote the microcement to potential customers
Eligibility – Who is this course for?
- Builders, plasters and contractors
- Installers who wish to change their current supplier
- Individuals who wish to learn new skills and develop an ability to apply a microcement
One of a kind training – What makes it different from other microcement courses/ workshops?
- It is designed to accommodate the needs of companies as well as self-employed individuals
- We are flexible and adjust our training to individual needs, depending on your experience
- The completion of our workshop comes with a wide range of ongoing benefits including considerable discounts, samples and literature
- We offer a full section on microcement application on furniture which is unique and uncommon in the UK
Costs and Location
£475 + VAT per person – once the workshop fee is paid you will be not only able to attend our workshop but you will also provided with a discount code which will enable you to complete any purchases at our shop at a lower price.
The workshops are based in Greater London area.
Contractors and wholesalers
We have very attractive offers for registered contractors and wholesalers:
- discounted prices
- priority in service delivery
- free marketing materials
- access to workshops and trainings
- inclusion in the marketing strategy
- partnership networking
Please contact us today to enquire about benefits and considerable discounted offers for registered contractors and wholesalers.