No.1 Sealer – a polymeric,latex based on micronized acrylic resins in water dispersion,ready-to-use and easy to apply sealer/primer, which improves adhesion to a substrate. Once applied, perforate the substrate more deeply than the traditional water-based products.
- 0,1 l / m2 undiluted (depends on substrate porosity)
- 0,2/0,3 / m2 100% maximum dilution (depends on substrate porosity)
- Ready to be used.
- In the case of a very absorbent surface it can be diluted up to 100%.
- Shake before using
- Apply using the conventional techniques of sealers/primers application
- Apply by roller (foam, wool or fiber), or airless spray gun, brush or brush.
- Dries in about an hour (depending on the site conditions)
- Minimum application temperature: +5 ° C.
- Water resistant but allows perspiration to the surface.
- Retains its properties once cured, between -25 ° and 60 ° C.
- VOC content in the ready-to-use product(European Directive 2004/42 / EC) (g / l): ≤ 5
There are no reviews yet.