No. 1 Sealer – hardener, improves adhesion on smooth concrete, on porcelain, vitrified, can be used to primer on plaster, wood, parquet.
No. 1 Sealer is a polymeric ready-to-use and easy to apply aqueous dispersion.
- As a hardener and sealer of surfaces (plaster, wood or mortar) before receiving thin-film finishes such as ClaudiCemento Fine/Deck.
- As an interface between old walls and new applications.
- As regulator or balancer of absorptions prior to the application of self-leveling products in floors.
- Improves the adhesion between smooth and monolayer concretes.
Ready to be used.
In the case of a very absorbent surface it can be diluted up to 100%.
- 50 grams / m2 undiluted
- 15 – 25 grams / m2 100% maximum dilution
Roller (foam, wool or fiber), or airless spray gun, brush or brush.
Dries in about an hour.
Minimum application temperature: +5 ° C.
Water resistant but allows perspiration to the face.
Retains its properties once cured, between -25 ° C. and 60 ° C.