Primer Protector is a transparent acrylic polymer compound which should be applied as a layer on top of ClaudiCemento Fine / Deck microcement, before Protector Dur SATIN/MATT is applied.
It is used as a primer prior to the application of our Protector Dur SATIN/MATT finishing products. It can be applied with a brush, airless gun, roller or sponge pad.
Dilute the product to 100% in 1/1 proportion to avoid glazing effects.
The consumption of a bottle of 5 liters of Protector Primer is approximately 50 m2 in two coats, depending on the porosity and surface texture.
– Has complete adhesion.
– Resistant to water but allows the passage of moisture in the form of vapour
– Retains its properties after polymerisation at temperatures between -25o C and 60o C (-13o F and 140o F)
– Resistant to ultraviolet rays.
– Once applied, simple flameless combustion at 250o C (482o F).
– Great resistance to hydrolysis (even in fresh cements).
Supplied in plastic bottles of 5 kgs. (5 liters).