Primer Protector is a transparent acrylic polymer compound which should be applied as a layer on top of ClaudiCemento Fine / Deck microcement, before Protector DUR Matt / Satin or Protector DUR Epoxy is applied. It is a necessary product to avoid softening of microcement which might be caused by polyurethane sealers – Protector DUR Matt / Satin / Epoxy.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
To be used on the final top coat of ClaudiCemento microcement as a primer prior to the application of our ProtectorDurSATIN/MATT finishing products. It can be applied with a brush, airless gun, roller or sponge pad.
Dilute the product to 100% in 1/1 proportion to avoid glazing effects.
Bottles of 5 l.
The consumption of a bottle of 5 liters of Primer Protector is approximately 50 m2 in two coats, depending on the porosity and surface texture.
- Has complete adherence
- Resistant to water but allows the passage of moisture in the form of steam allowing the substrate to breathe
- Retains its properties after polymerisation at temperatures between -25 C and 60 C (-13o F and 140o F)
- Resistant to ultraviolet rays.
- Once applied, simple flameless combustion at 250 C (482o F).
- Great resistance to hydrolysis (even in fresh cements).
- Film formation from 3º C.
Supplied in plastic bottles of 5 l.
There are no reviews yet.