Contractors and wholesalers
We have very attractive offers for registered contractors and wholesalers:
- discounted prices
- priority in service delivery
- free marketing materials
- access to workshops and trainings
- inclusion in the marketing strategy
- partnership networking
Please contact us today to enquire about benefits and considerable discounted offers for registered contractors and wholesalers.
SOBO Design – www.bysobo.com, email@example.com, 07444023700
Microcement London – www.londonmicrocement.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Lemos Arch – www.lemosarch.com, email@example.com, 07876833327. Lemos Arch also offers architectural design services.
Lyburn Construction – www.lyburnconstruction.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07400574635
Trowel Master – www.trowelmaster.co.uk, email@example.com, 0789 424 0283
Wick Projects – www.wickprojects.co.uk, 07404189655
Walls and Ceilings (Sussex) LTD – www.wallsandceilingssussex.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07912223491
Mitchell Gregory ( Essex) – email@example.com, 07453328119
Archibalds Decoration (Sussex) – www.archibaldsdecoratingservices.co.uk, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07921 334562
J Young plastering LTD ( Sussex) – email@example.com, Instagram@J_young_plasetring
Essex Metal Work ( Essex) – firstname.lastname@example.org, 07526682472, Instagram@EssexMetalworx Ltd
MIMAR – www.mimar.co.uk, email@example.com, 0208 1339 433
Training and workshops
NEXT WORKSHOPS :
25th and 26th of September 2021
‘We’re not going to be the first to this party, but we’re going to be the best’ – Stave Jobs
Learning new skills is the easiest and cheapest option to further develop your business, help your company to grow and to keep up with the current trends.
Microcement has been selected by professional interior designers and architects as one of the most innovative and attractive products to work with in recent years.
Understanding the market by keeping up with current design ideas and trends is the key to ensuring demand and success of any business.
Using our extensive skills and experience, we can offer high quality training which will equip you to supply and install our high quality and growing in demand ClaudiCemento microcement.
We are committed to helping construction companies, their employers and smaller construction businesses to grow, develop and deliver great services better and more efficiently.
Benefits – what will you get from attending this workshop?
- Gain knowledge and skills enabling you to install microcement
- Become a registered installer and receive considerable discounts on our products, access priority delivery and be included in our marketing which raises awareness of your business and service
- Free marketing materials, such as samples for your future clients
- Certificate of attendance
- Literature – Microcement application manual
Outcomes – what will you learn?
- Thorough understanding of the ClaudiCemento Microcement system
- Ability to assess different types of substrates and risks
- Thorough understanding of different techniques of microcement application
- Ability to apply microcement on horizontal and vertical surfaces
- Ability to apply microcement on furniture
- Ability to achieve different types of finishes
- Knowledge of how to plan and assess budget for microcement application
- Knowledge of how to promote the microcement to potential customers
Eligibility – Who is this workshop for?
- Builders, plasters and contractors
- Installers who wish to change their current supplier
- Individuals who wish to learn new skills and develop an ability to apply a microcement
One of a kind training – What makes it different from other Microcement workshops?
- It is designed to accommodate the needs of companies as well as self-employed individuals
- We are flexible and adjust our training to individual needs, depending on your experience
- The completion of our workshop comes with a wide range of ongoing benefits including considerable discounts, samples and literature
- We offer a full section on microcement application on furniture which is unique and uncommon in the UK
Costs and Location
£475 + VAT per person – once the workshop fee is paid you will be not only able to attend our workshop but you will also provided with a discount code which will enable you to complete any purchases at our shop at a lower price.
The workshops are based in Greater London area.
25th and 26th of September 2021
In case of workshop cancellation by us due to COVID – 19 pandemic government restriction a full refund of the workshop fee is provided.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org today and enquire about our workshops.
Become our registered installer!